Tuesday 23 June 2015

Radio Silence...

Having 0 followers at the moment means I doubt very much you'd noticed my radio silence, but I wanted to apologise anyway...

After a good start, it all got a little too much. Starting a blog probably wasn't the best idea in the middle of exam season, which for me is always crazy, late night revision and constant marking of mock questions doesn't leave much time for me. On top of that, we've done something VERY exciting, we've only gone and bought ourselves a new house!!!

So that pretty much sums up where I've been, I almost applied for a promotion at work too, but realised I'm no kind of superwoman and would have crumbled pretty much right away... Baby steps right?

As expected when one buys a new house, I've gone Pinterest crazy, but shhhh.... I'm keeping it under wraps for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment