Thursday 13 April 2017

Days 1-10 of #The100DayProject #100daysofrandomanimalfacts

After successfully completing the #MarchMeetTheMaker Instagram challenge, I decided it would be fun (with a little persuasion from my friend) to take part in the #100dayproject, I had an idea and was desperate to roll with it, so here I am giving it my best shot.

I'm a massive fan of pub quizzes, game shows and random trivia, so I figured it would be fun to illustrate random facts about animals, and so far I'm really enjoying it.

Days 1-10 went something like this...


I decided on watercolour for the first set, I'm planning to use a different technique every 10 days, because this wasn't challenging enough! Haha!













10 down 100 to go...

Any one got any suggestions for me? 100 days is a long way off yet, I think I'm going to need all the help I can get!

You can see how I get on by searching the hashtag #100randomanimalfacts on Instagram.



Thanks for stopping by,

Charlotte
x









No comments:

Post a Comment